Material: Natural cobblestone
Density of cobblestones: Middle density
Distance between cobblestones: about 20mm
Size of cobblestones: about 20mm
Color of cobblestones: mixed
Weight of the mat: 5000 grams
1. Good for middle age, senior, olders and people sitting to work and study for long. On a regular basis walking on massage mat can enhance the micro-circulation of foot, which is said to be the second heart, so that to recover irritative effect to the end of nerves and toughen to recover propitiatory impact to the spirit.
2. According to traditional Chinese medicine and world widely recognized reflexology principle, stimulating or regulating the reflexes or acupoints in the feet helps to reduce tension, enhance circulation and promote natural function of the related areas.
* This is not medical instrument. Please ask for doctor’s advice for serious illness.
* Not fit for those people has the symptom of haemorrhage to use all through the period of haemorrhage. Such as hemoptysis , have blood in their stool , hemorrhuage stomach and intestine from womb , viscera and so on.
* Not fit for women at the period of menstruate and pregnancy.
* Not fit for patients at the moving period of phthisis , at the unsteady state of acute myocardial infarction, with serious kidney failure or serious heart failure.
* Please do not expect any immediate effect.
* Foot will feel pain at the beginning. Please wear socks or put a towel on the stones.
* Some cobblestones may fall off all through shipment and after a certain time. Please stick it again with glue.
* We use natural cobblestones to produce the massage mat. Each piece of cobblestone is exclusively unique on the earth. The massage mat you get may have small differences with the image here.
Made of Natural cobblestones.
Use reflexology theory to remove toxin and keep fit
Loosen up the nerve ache, ease tiredness of the muscle, reduce blood pressure and enhance balance
Stimulate blood circulation, adjust the function of entrails, improve immunity of human body
Simple method of foot reflexology